Protect your privacy
Keep your information safe from prying eyes with the latest privacy and security features.
- Cookies and cache Control the information that Firefox saves
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
- Mixed content blocking in Firefox
- How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work?
- Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls
- Tracking Protection in Private Browsing
- Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- Share telemetry data with Mozilla to help improve Firefox
- Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
- Security and passwords settings
- Tips to protect your online privacy
- Secure Website Certificate
- About Firefox Desktop Attribution
- How to stop Firefox from making automatic connections
- About Firefox Pioneer
- How do I share Firefox between people on a computer?
- Tips for safe online shopping
- How to stay safe on the web
- Suspicious activity on my Firefox Account
- Using a master password with Sync