New Tab settings in Firefox for iOS
The New Tab page gives you easy access to content you want, such as Top Sites, your Bookmarks or History, articles recommended by Pocket and a handy address bar that also serves as a search bar. You can also set it up so it only shows a blank page.
Here's how to change the settings to show your Top Sites, Bookmarks, History, Homepage or nothing at all.
Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen (the menu will be at the top right if you're using an iPad):
- Tap in the menu panel.
- Tap .
- Choose the type of content you want to show:
- Firefox Home: Shows Top Sites and articles recommended by Pocket (if enabled).
- Blank Page: Choose this if you don't want to see any content when you open a new tab.
- Bookmarks: Shows web pages you've bookmarked when you open a new tab.
- History: Shows pages you've recently and frequently visited.
- Custom URL: Lets you enter a web address to load when you open a new tab.
- Reading List: View a list of articles you've added to your Reading List when you open a new tab.