Once you have successfully subscribed to Mozilla VPN, follow the steps below to install it on your device:
- After subscribing to Mozilla VPN, you will receive a confirmation email with a button to create a password. If you didn't receive the confirmation email:
- Visit the Mozilla VPN website.
- Click on Already a subscriber on the top right side of the screen.
- You will then log in with your Firefox account and will be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have created the password and logged in to https://vpn.mozilla.org/ with your Firefox account, you will be prompted to choose the platform for which you want to install Mozilla VPN.
- Follow the prompts to install Mozilla VPN on the device you selected.
- Once it's succesfully downloaded and installed, open Mozilla VPN on your device.
- Sign in with your Firefox Account (only required the first time).
- Click (or tap) the toggle to turn it on/off.