firefox had me refresh browser and it updated or so,ething... and all my login user information including passwords were dumped... i have old user data but cant figure out how to copy login and key files from old user data file to my current/only profile
Opaite Mbohovái (1)
Note that Firefox 78.15.0 is the last version for your Mac OS X platform (update channel: mozilla-mac-eol-esr1) and you will no longer receive updates, so you are out of luck if you can't update your OS. Current releases require Mac OS X 10.12 or newer.
Firefox 78.15.0 on the Mozilla CDN server:
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data.
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page (Root directory).
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)