Showing questions for topic:
Ceisteanna leis an gclib seo á dtaispeáint:

VPN option is not showing in my browser

When i updated my browser today it showed me a page which said that VPN can be used by clicking on the VPN button in toolbar so i tried to do it but it is not showing in … (tuilleadh eolais)

When i updated my browser today it showed me a page which said that VPN can be used by clicking on the VPN button in toolbar so i tried to do it but it is not showing in my browser and also it is showing nothing related to VPN in settings.

Solved 3 1 233

cant turn on vpn

the vpn button is with an x... i finisher registering my account, but there is no option to activate the vpn

Open

When my firefox receive built-in VPN?

Hi On my desktop pc with Windows 10, I got the Firefox's built-in VPN a long time ago, but on my laptop with Windows 11, it still hasn't activated for my Firefox. When ca… (tuilleadh eolais)

Hi On my desktop pc with Windows 10, I got the Firefox's built-in VPN a long time ago, but on my laptop with Windows 11, it still hasn't activated for my Firefox. When can I have this feature on my Windows 11 Firefox?

Open 1

Firefox built-in VPN won't save excluded websites

For the built-in VPN, I'm able to add websites to exclude either manually in the settings (Built-in VPN > Manage website settings) or from the webpage itself using the… (tuilleadh eolais)

For the built-in VPN, I'm able to add websites to exclude either manually in the settings (Built-in VPN > Manage website settings) or from the webpage itself using the VPN icon. However, even when I save, if I close and re-open Firefox, the list is cleared and I have to re-add everything.

Is this normal or is there some other setting I'm missing?

Thanks.

Solved 9 40

Free Built-In VPN is NOT 'ON' after browser restart

Using the native, browser-only free VPN for Firefox, and enabling via about:config, these settings to 'true': browser.ipProtection.autoStartEnabled browser.ipProtection.… (tuilleadh eolais)

Using the native, browser-only free VPN for Firefox, and enabling via about:config, these settings to 'true':

browser.ipProtection.autoStartEnabled

browser.ipProtection.autoStartPrivateEnabled

browser.ipProtection.features.autoStart

browser.ipProtection.features.siteExceptions

browser.ipProtection.features.siteInclusions

DOES NOT actually turn on the VPN after a browser restart.

The VPN after a restart looks like it is 'ON' - the icon on the toolbar has a green tick, and when I go to click the actual VPN icon itself the VPN says it is 'ON', but when I go to a website where I use the VPN to bypass a age restriction law (like Reddit), the VPN is not working.

I need to re-turn the VPN off and then re-turn the VPN back on again for the VPN to actually work. 

Is there something I'm missing? I want the built-in, free VPN to auto start by default when I launch my Firefox browser.

Open 2 40

VPN mozilla

Bonjour Je constate que le vpn intégré au logiciel mozilla firefox dans la version bêta donne 50Go, je me connecte avec l'Espagne, Belgique ou autre et mon adresse ip se … (tuilleadh eolais)

Bonjour Je constate que le vpn intégré au logiciel mozilla firefox dans la version bêta donne 50Go, je me connecte avec l'Espagne, Belgique ou autre et mon adresse ip se trouve au usa (45.58.213.59). La France a un ip française ( 63.245.218.121 🇫🇷 France Paris, Département de Paris Pour quel motif je reçois un ip us même si le serveur se trouve en Belgique et pas une ip belge ou espagnole même si le serveur se trouve en Espagne? En vous remerciant pour les explications et c'est d'ailleurs pour ce motif que je n'achète pas le vpn mozilla. Cordialement Patrick

Open 8 40

Cannot Use the Firefox Browser Built-in VPN

My Firefox browser shows the built-in icon (x VPN) in the upper right of the screen. If I click on the icon it starts the process that results in successfully logging in… (tuilleadh eolais)

My Firefox browser shows the built-in icon (x VPN) in the upper right of the screen. If I click on the icon it starts the process that results in successfully logging into my mozilla account and the screen prints out the following: Next: Turn on VPN

One more step to boost your browser’s privacy. Go to the open panel and turn it on.

But the screen shows no open panel! If I click on the (x VPN) again, the process starts over.

I have checked Settings > Privacy & Security and made sure that the entry "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" is checked. I have made sure that browser.ipProtection.enabled is set to true; browser.ipProtection.everOpenedPanel is set to false; and I see no entry for browser.ipProtection.openedPanelWithLocation.

I have signed out completely from the Mozilla account, restarted the browser, and logged back in to restart the process using (x VPN) but it still doesn't work.

Open 13 20

Built-In VPN Does Not Work By Default When Opening Firefox

The free native VPN stays enabled when I launch Firefox at the start of every day after turning on my Desktop PC, but the problem is that despite the VPN itself being 'on… (tuilleadh eolais)

The free native VPN stays enabled when I launch Firefox at the start of every day after turning on my Desktop PC, but the problem is that despite the VPN itself being 'on', it's not actually 'on'.

To make the actual VPN work I need to turn the VPN 'off' and then turn the VPN back 'on' again.

I know for a fact that the VPN doesn't instantly work at launch by default because I use the VPN to bypass the age verification popup message on https://www.reddit.com

The age verification popup message appears on Reddit when the VPN is claimed to be 'on'.

So like I said, when I turn the VPN 'off' and then back 'on' this makes the VPN actually work like normal.

It's annoying having to switch the VPN 'off' and then back 'on' every time I fire up Firefox to the foreground for the first time.

Can this bug be fixed?

Open 1 50

Why does my VPN repeatedly forget who I am and require new a new sign-in?

I am able to sign in, but should not have to. The VPN repeatedly drops out - not just losing my LAN but shutting down and requiring a new sign-in to restart. About half t… (tuilleadh eolais)

I am able to sign in, but should not have to. The VPN repeatedly drops out - not just losing my LAN but shutting down and requiring a new sign-in to restart. About half the time it also forgets all the settings I've established. Very inconvenient, because I never know WHEN it's shut down! Ideas??

TJ Gordon

Open 4 81