Hacked
Account was blocked
Account was blocked
I changed my Mozilla password--did you receive a copy?
Linda Fawcett [redacted email]
I've signed up for Mozilla support/ I still reacive scams
I already use a VPN, can I use Firefox VPN as well?
Someone has created Mozilla accounts using several of my company's openly available email accounts. I can't figure why. Anyone have an idea why? I know this because all t… (tuilleadh eolais)
Someone has created Mozilla accounts using several of my company's openly available email accounts. I can't figure why. Anyone have an idea why? I know this because all three accounts received the following email message from Mozilla: "Welcome to Mozilla! A few days ago you created a Mozilla account, but never confirmed it. Please confirm your account in the next 15 days or it will be automatically deleted. Don’t miss out on the browser that puts you and your privacy first."
Moderator note: This question has been edited to remove extra newlines.