Configuring Panda Internet Security
Tämän artikkelin sisältöä ei enää ylläpidetä, joten se saattaa olla vanhentunutta.
Panda Internet Security is a program with a firewall component that controls access to the Internet. If Panda Internet Security does not recognize Firefox (as it might not, following an update to Firefox), it may prevent Firefox from loading pages. This article describes how to configure Panda Internet Security to allow Firefox to access the Internet.
- Right-click the Panda icon in the System Tray and click .
- In the Security protection section, click the down arrow . The Security protection section will expand.
- Click the Settings... link in the Security protection section. The Panda Internet Security Settings window will appear.
- Click the Firewall icon on the left side of the Settings window to open the Firewall protection screen.
- In the Programs with access to the network section, click
to open the Programs with external access window.
- Look for Firefox in the list of programs with external access. If it is there, click on its entry and click
. If it is not there, skip to the next step.
- Click to open the Add Program window. Now, add Firefox:
- Click firefox.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ ) The path to Firefox should be displayed in the Path field. to navigate to the Firefox installation directory and choose
- Make sure Action is set to Inbound and outbound
- Click to close the Add Program window.
- Click to close the Programs with external access window.
- Click to close the Panda Internet Security Settings window.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the Panda Internet Security 2008 window to close it.
Firefox should now be able to access the Internet.