Problem: Firefox scrolls up to the top of page when I click on any video link on Tiktok site. Details: Problem also exists in Private Window. I tried disabling all Ext… (read more)
Problem: Firefox scrolls up to the top of page when I click on any video link on Tiktok site.
- Problem also exists in Private Window.
- I tried disabling all Extensions and it didn't help.
- Works normal only in Safe Mode.
- Tiktok works fine with other browsers.
- Page works normal 1 time after initial loading. I click on any video and it opens. When I exit video page and land back on video index, problem starts. Any mouse click (right,left and middle) makes FF jump to top of the page (even without scrolling. It's supposed to scroll just like when you press HOME on keyb.).
- 2 different behaviors on Tiktok Main Feed vs Tiktok User's Feed. On the Main Feed, when I click on a video, I see the page jumps to top but it opens the video link after a 1/2 sec delay. On the User's Feed, video link doesn't open. It just jumps to the top and does nothing.
Version: FF 96.0.3 (64-bit) for Desktop PC OS: Win 7 SP2
Any suggestions to pin and fix this?