How do I disable auto-detect browser settings?
I am told I need to do this. Just need to know how
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Which browser setting(s) are you referring to?
Do you have a problem with specific websites?
Is there any special reason to use an old Firefox 10.0.2 ESR version and not the latest 10.0.12 ESR or 17.0.3 ESR version?
It could be adblock
To which question did you answer?
If Adblock Plus is blocking content and it is causing issues in some cases then you need to check the filter rules and disable them on those web page.
See also the Adblock Plus forum: