After a crash, how to I restart in the restored session tab?
I cannot always be sure FF will restart in the last tab I was working on: sometimes it starts in that tab, but another time it will restart in the leftmost tab.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
There is no guarantee that Firefox will open what you last had opened when the crash occurred. Could you provide you crash ids by going to "about:crashes" with quotes in the URL bar?
Note that Firefox stores session data every 15 seconds (browser.sessionstore.interval), so in some cases the information about the last tab selected may not be saved properly.