How do I stop the "new bookmark" popup from appearing very frequently and unnecessarily?
A small popup box called New Bookmark appears for no reason on my screen. This happens frequently and it is difficult to make it disappear. Closing the box either by clicking the "close" button or the red x in the right upper corner makes it go away, only to reappear immediately a few more times.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you pressing Ctrl+D if this happens?