when my mailbox is empty, it still shows that I have messages. How do I fix that
When I go on line, the mail indicator shows many messages; when I open the mail, there are none or much less than what is shown. When I delete everything, the open mail shows that there are none but the mail tab will still show that there are messages
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Please make sure you are running the latest version of Firefox. See Update Firefox to the latest version. You can also try to clear cache and cookies.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Modified by feer56