acer Aspire All-In-One, Win 7 Home Premium. I can't get the multiple screens feature to adjust the size of the Fire Fox Browser.
So, I have a weird problem. Apparently my computer has a multiple screen option? All I know is that if I drag a window to the far right or left of the screen the desktop has a invisible window that appears. When you let go of the left click the window fits inside on both halves of the desktop. Only problem is, is that when you open Firefox and other browsers, they are bigger than the space that the window fits in. Is there a way you can change the resolution on each of the halves of the screen?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Pando Web Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
It is still doing it. I works on about a 1/3 of the websites. Thank you though.