How to make web pages fit the screen width?
Some web pages don't fit the screen width and Firefox user (me) has to scroll horizontally, which is very annoying: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjyubp6f3z104ku/ScreenShot021.jpg Opera user, on the other hand, just clicks on the "Fit to width" button and everything looks great again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfsgl45f4d7uzgw/ScreenShot023.jpg
Is there a way to force web page text to wrap?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages including fit to width.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
Thanks, but I have this add-on installed for years and the option "Auto fit to window width" has been enabled all the time and it NEVER worked for me.
I can't believe Firefox doesn't have this basic feature built in. I wonder WHY?