Why doesn't my tab button on the keyboard work since upgrading to FF 16.0?
Noticed this when trying to move on your website, GMail etc so that I can move from field to field (example: To field in Gmail, hit tab button on keyboard to move to Subject field). Tab button non responsive. Safari and Chrome still have this ability. Obviously something has occurred as I upgraded today to 16.0 and yet I was fine in 15.x.
This key is important for speed for daily work. Please advise how I can re-activate it's functionality.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Today, after upgrade to 16.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Version 126.96.36.19930
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.21
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- Simple Browser plug-in that launchs CaddieSync for Mac
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Mac OS X 10.8.2
Note: In OS X (as of 2005-01), if this preference is not explicitly set, the “Full Keyboard Access” setting in System Preferences will be honored. All builds before that date (e.g., Firefox 1.0.x) will ignore that setting.
This pref doesn't exist by default, so if you want to use it instead of the system settings then you need to create a new Integer pref with the name accessibility.tabfocus and set the value to what you want (7 is to tab through all the fields).
Thanks cor-el for the reply.
Rephrasing question for you. Why the change in 16.0 then as it was working in 15.x?
To me, this is quite a functional change as all other browsers that I have tested today have the tab key functionality active.
I will work with my IT guy on this reply. Thanks again...and if you know why the change I would be interested in the "why".
Just updated tonight to 16.0.1 and voila, issue has been fixed without getting too technical.
Wanted to thank you for your assistance.