why cant I have avg toolbar working with firefox 4 I use avg for my computer security
when I downloaded firefox 4 it disenabled my avg toolbar. It no longer was able to show me if the page I was on was safe. Also why is yahoo toolbar no longer able to work with new firefox
Chosen solutionby Andy.c
AVG say they will have an update to FF4 shortly and Yahoo have a new toolbar for FF4Read this answer in context 12
I have Norton Internet Security nog AVG. The toolbar is missing since I updated to FF4 and can no longer see if a website is safe.Go to answer 3
Additional System Details
This started when...
when I downloaded the new firefox 4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
AVG say they will have an update to FF4 shortly and Yahoo have a new toolbar for FF4
what about avg toolbar which I use for my security.
sorry I didnt see the comment on avg thanks for your help
I have Norton Internet Security nog AVG. The toolbar is missing since I updated to FF4 and can no longer see if a website is safe.
thankyou andy you have answered my question
Any idea as to when Yahoo will have a solution to the Toolbar problem in FF4? I am completely lost without it!