This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i enable cookies?
i need to enable cookies to complete online class which has timed out
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel. 3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Make sure Accept cookies from sites is selected. 5. Make sure Accept third party cookies is selected.
* Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
6. Click Exceptions.... 7. Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
* If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site