- New Tab Page – show, hide and customize top sites When you create a new tab, Firefox shows your top sites. Learn how to pin sites to this page, rearrange the layout or even turn it off if you wish.
- Pinned Tabs - keep favorite websites open and just a click away Pinned Tabs (or App Tabs) allow you to keep your favorite web apps, like Facebook and Gmail, open and just a click away. This article explains how to use them.
- Firefox's default home page has quick links to common features The Firefox home page contains a handy web search and quick links to downloads, bookmarks, history, add-ons, sync and settings.
- Use tabs to organize lots of websites in a single window By displaying a website in a tab, Firefox lets you have multiple websites open inside a single window. This article covers the basics of using tabs.
- Scroll through your tabs quickly If you've got more than five or ten tabs (like others do), here's a shortcut you'll love! How to scroll your tabs quickly. Lots more good information on tabs.