Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I have been contacted by many people in my contact list indicating that they are receiving emails from me, but when they open it, it is about a Canadian drug company. How do I clear this issue?

jnova

I am either receiving emails indicating that emails sent from my computer were "undeliverable" or I getting emails from contacts stating they are receiving emails from me. When they open these emails, they have a link to a Canadian drug company.

I am either receiving emails indicating that emails sent from my computer were "undeliverable" or I getting emails from contacts stating they are receiving emails from me. When they open these emails, they have a link to a Canadian drug company.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Contact your email provider. Firefox is a web browser.