Thank you for all your work. I've been a loyal Thunderbird user for several years now and I really like the features of TB. However the update to version 102.6.1… (funda kabanzi)
Thank you for all your work. I've been a loyal Thunderbird user for several years now and I really like the features of TB. However the update to version 102.6.1 is not doing well.
Please forgive me, as there are a lot of questions below. But this issue is really important to me.
Here are my concerns:
1. I've stopped the automatic update of TB using your settings.
2. The email portion seems to work well - and thank you.
3. But the Address Book portion is really BAD. I cannot display all the information for an address. The data is not present. ** I need a functioning address book. **
4. The list of Address Books (I have three now) is present but the panel on the left is too large, and cannot be adjusted.
I've exported the contents of these address books to LDIF and CSV files as a backup.
5. Trying to delete or move multiple addresses does not work. I'm trying to select multiple addresses, as with Windows - hold the Shift key at the top and bottom.
6. Also after selecting an address, it is really difficult to get back to the full list.
7. IMPORTANT - can I install an earlier version of TB WITHOUT losing information.?
8. I found the Cardbook addon, but it will not work. It will not load my existing address books into Cardbook. The add-on author has tried to help, but has not succeeded yet.
9. I've read the various entries the TB forum and other sites via Google.
10. Ready to jump back to Outlook - which I don't want to do. Maybe not?
11. Please point me to an earlier version of TB that works better than v.102.
Again, sorry for all these questions. I've spent hours trying to fix this issue.
Hope you can help.
I cannot get my existing address books to load into Cardbook. Where are the controls to do so? How does one synchronize then?
I hope that you can solve what I'm doing wrong with CardBook. I'm not a newbie, actually a retired SysAdmin and a serious Windows 10 user.
John Wyman Syracuse, NY 315-243-1468