Until the the most recent upgrade(s), Firefox would automatically save my log in information for my home page. It no longer does. When I start Firefox now, I have to cl…
Until the the most recent upgrade(s), Firefox would automatically save my log in information for my home page. It no longer does. When I start Firefox now, I have to click Sign In, choose my saved password (from Roboform), and I am logged in.
Sometimes I can close Firefox, reopen it and I am still logged in. Most of the time when I close Firefox and reopen it, I have to sign in again. I have the same settings in the current version as I had previously but still have issues.
I have tried all the standard 'stuff' (making sure passwords are saved, etc.) but nothing changes. I have uninstalled Firefox and started 'from scratch,' but it hasn't helped. I'm baffled.
B.T.W. if I use Internet Explorer, my Sign In settings are saved. I want to use Firefox but signing in every time is a pain.
Hello Support Team, For a couple of days I am unable to load a couple of site. (e.g. attachment: loginscreen from binanc) To me the screenshot and the behaviour of the ot…
Hello Support Team,
Done so far:
- Restart Firefox
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode
- ctrl + R
- strl + shift + R
- Clear Data: Cookies + Site Data
- Clear Data: Cached Web Content
- Removed all Cookies
- Backed up Profile Folder + firefox -P - new profile - copying contents of backed up profile into new profile
- Disabled all Add-Ons (No Script, uBlock, and Decentraleyes)
- apt purge firefox && apt autoremove && apt install firefox