I'll try to keep this concise as I am completely out of ideas to resolve this. I have been using Firefox without issue on my PC with Firefox sync. I have installed Firefo… (funda kabanzi)
I'll try to keep this concise as I am completely out of ideas to resolve this. I have been using Firefox without issue on my PC with Firefox sync. I have installed Firefox on my new Mac(2020 model, 32GB RAM, i7) and the performance within the browser is abysmal. Below I've tried my best to explain the symptoms. Pages are extremely slow to load(can take over 20 seconds) while I'm waiting for the page to load it stays on a blank page like about:blank for the entire time and then all of the sudden loads the page. sometimes it says "transferring data from [URL]".
- Clickbait Remover for YouTube
- HTTPS Everywhere
- uBlock Origin
- Disabled all add-ons. This seems to somewhat resolve the issue.
- Disabled all add-ons except uBlock Origin. The issue is there
- Disabled just uBlock Origin. The issue is there
- Refresh Firefox. Issue comes back once I sync my account(bring back settings and add ons)
- Installed Firefox Nightly. Issue comes back once I sync my account
- Created new profile, added only 3 add-ons(uBlock, Bitwarden, SponsorBlock), did not sync. Issue comes back after a little while of using the browser.
At this point the only way it seems I'm able to use Firefox without issue is to have no extensions. For me, this isn't a viable option. I'd love any and all advice as i am out.