I have posed this question under "Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems," and under "Other," and have not gotten a single response. So I am trying it … (funda kabanzi)
I have posed this question under "Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems," and under "Other," and have not gotten a single response. So I am trying it again here.
This is a major glitch, and I am surprised that no one else is dealing with it too!
Is there anyone who works for Mozilla who monitors these forums who can help?
After upgrading to FF 84, my previous sessions are no longer saved and restored unless I restart in Safe Mode.
- I have Restore previous session checked in Preferences.
- I have opened new windows and tabs and one by one disabled and restored every add-on that I have had enabled and quit and restarted each time, until every single add-on has been disabled, and still the previous sessions are not saved and restored.
- I have looked in the sessionstore-backups folder with each restart, and there is never any file for the previous sessions in it.
- I have cleared all my cache before quitting and restarting.
- Again, even when there are absolutely no add-ons enabled, the previous session is not saved and not restored.
- Again, only when I restart in Safe Mode is the previous session saved and restored.
What is the solution?