When I adjust a volume (Ej. 30%) elsewhere, when change the focus to Firefox browser, the volume automatically raised to 100% no matter if the page or pages are in b… (funda kabanzi)
When I adjust a volume (Ej. 30%) elsewhere, when change the focus to Firefox browser, the volume automatically raised to 100% no matter if the page or pages are in blank or with content. And when I change to other application, the volume is back to original state (in this case 30%).
Yes, it changes system volume, not the app volume.
Searched all over internet and couldn't find solution.
- Deactivate all sound enhancement.
- Deactivate sound lowering in call.
- Change sound card (realtek to Nvidia)
- Change output (back panel, front panel)
- Updated drivers
- Unplugged periphericals
- Deactivate Control media via keyboard, headset, or virtual interface
- Changed media.default_volume in about:config
This only happen with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Microsoft edge, games and other multimedia apps has not problem.
I am using
AMD Ryzen 5600X
Asus TUF b550m
Windows 10, Version 20H2, Build 19042.1110
Hope we could find a solution. This is very annoying when using a headset.