I installed firefox latest version. but it's slow. what should I do for it?
your new version is stuck so many times.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Version 184.108.40.20636
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Maybe Firefox stucks because you are using Microsoft Windows 8.
Or it coult be that a plugin slows down your browser. Please look for a update for your plugins. Disable plugins, that you don't need.
Try this: Firefox > Help > Trouble > Reset Firefox