My Firefox is giving me search results in tiny letters and I am failing to find how I can change that. What should I do?
I do not know how Firefox search results were made to be displayed in tiny letters which are difficult to read on my computer. I have tried to use settings to change the display but cannot make the letters bigger. I also have tried resetting Firefox to default and it is not helping. I have tried computer settings and nothing has worked. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and it did not work. What can I do to get the words displayed after searching bigger?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Mindspark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Popular Screensavers Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Have you tried the Zoom buttons?
You may have zoomed the page(s) by accident.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl/Command+0 (zero))
Why show the Customize Panel for Firefox 29, when this user posted here with Firefox 16.0??
Please update to the latest Firefox 29 version. Firefox 16 is horribly out of date and missing hundreds of security patches - Firefox 16 was released on October 9, 2012.
the-edmeister, didn't realise the Firefox version info was on the right-hand side until now :)
Okulungisiwe ngu Machine Master