Is there a way to get back to a classic type view? All we seem to be able to pull up now is some type of tab arrangement. Thanks!
Overnight the view changed and we can't seem to get it back to normal. There is some type of tab arrangement at the top of the view, can we restore it to the previous classic type view somehow?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Zylom Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Can you elaborate?
Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/ and see if it does what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what you mean. See the following article. If there's something else you're trying to accomplish that's not listed, let us know.