Why Norton id safe menu not comming up when multiple tabs present?
Okay I am at latest version 28 of firefox but I have a problem with my flaky Norton Identity safe. It does not always work properly but that is another story Most important I find myself having to open IE so I can bring up the Norton ID safe after I have too many tabs open it fails to come up in Firefox ver. 28
This is a problem - I have had this problem for some time now. It is really annoying.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- detect the version of extension manager
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Website Logon Plugin
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
The Norton toolbar is not listed in your list of extensions, please make sure you are updated and properly installed.
Notes about the toolbar: http://community.norton.com/t5/Produc.../1107684