Anyprotect part of upgrade
I do not intent to purchase Anyprotect but it question continues. It was part of your upgrade so tell me to get rid of it?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Firefox Never prompts any Adds.
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Not from Mozilla or from any legitimate Firefox "update".
"AnyProtect is a paid online backup program that is typically added when you install another free software (video recording/streaming, download-managers or PDF creators) that had bundled into their installation this program. Very often users have no idea where did it come from, so it’s not surprising at all that most of them assume that AnyProtect is a virus. This program is also bundled within the custom installer on many reputable download sites, so if you have downloaded a software from these websites, chances are that AnyProtect was installed during the software setup process."