cannot close groups of tabs
when i wish to close a number of open tabs and I confirm from the drop down box that I wish to do so simultaneously nothing happens. I have to close each tab individually
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
What are the settings for these about:config entries:
I would like to make sure that they are set to true. If you are using sync, please also make sure these are the same:
- browser.warnOnQuit to true
This is not acting as normal, so these set to true will confirm the check box in the Options > Tabs menu. If these are set there might be something messing with it. Please post back with your results, I could not reproduce this.
Malware scanning software is recommended below. But you can also troubleshoot extensions Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!