Want to use Avira Browser Safety, but Firefox blocks me. Ist that Avira Browser Safety causing problems then?
Want to use Avira Browser Safety, but Firefox blocks me.what kind of problems does Avira Browser Safety cause Firefox, for me to counterbalance chances and risks?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Can you describe what error message you're getting, in the Add-ons Manager or elsewhere? Or whatever else lead you to believe Firefox is blocking something.
I don't see anything related to Avira on the blocklist.
The only confirmed outstanding issue I can find is the following problem with page loading. Please do not post comments on bug reports unless you have technical details that would be relevant. See Bugzilla etiquette for details.
- Bug 844714 - Avira browser protection reportedly breaks incremental page loading