I have been denied access to two of my marketing partner websites due to an "Open Proxy Server" How do I correct this problem
How do I correct an open proxy server?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Version 18.104.22.16858
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
First of all, where are you having the problem? Is this at home, or at work? Many times, the internet at work offices will use an open proxy server to limit connections/bandwidth/websites, etc. If you have this problem at home, you need to check to see if your router has a proxy, and either remove it, or configure it in Firefox.