Repeatedly asked what program to oper PDF, Word, Wav, etc. despite defaults being set in tools, box checked
Despite setting defaults for PDF, Word Docs, Wav files and box being checked. I am asked EVERY time; "what program would you like Firefox to use."
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Can you post an example link that is publicly accessible?
Sites can cause the download prompt to appear regardless of your settings, using one of two methods:
- Identifying the file as a generic MIME type using the Content-Type: application/octet-stream header.
- Sending the Content-Disposition: attachment header.
You can check if that's the case by examining the response headers for the file request in question, using the Web Console (Ctrl+Shift+K).