Can't delete bookmarks using either method shown here.
When I try to remove a single bookmark: I click on the blue star, the box comes down with " Delete/remove this bookmark, I click on that, but nothing happens. So I tried following the directions for removing several bookmarks, but did not see the "show all bookmarks" option. I am using a Mac OS X 10.4.11, could the problem be that my operating system is too old? If so, can anyone suggest other methods I can try? Thank you!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Sorry, firefox stopped supporting firefox 3.6 version.
Try with Firefox Addons
Given the same combination of Firefox 3.6.28 and MacOS X 10.4, things that worked last week should not stop working this week. However, it's possible that something has become corrupted.
"Show All Bookmarks" is the new name for "Organize Bookmarks". Can you find that?
Because 3.6.28 is seriously insecure, you should not run it any more. I know it hurts to hear that, but you might consider this alternative as a potential path toward a more secure version of Firefox: http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.