Oops, you are trying to do something that you are not allowed to do.
I decided to try my hand at creating a theme. I filled out all of the forms, uploaded the images (that were the appropriate sizes), selected the colors, was happy with the preview and clicked 'Submit'. The following screen said, "Oops! You are trying to do something that you are not allowed to do." I clicked the back button and re-tried, then received the error message that the theme name was already taken. I re-named it, re-submitted and went back to the 'oops' screen. This cycle repeated no less than 20 times. I tried theme names that were so off the wall, there's no way that all of them were taken. I think that it was failing due to whatever error it was encountering.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Could you please provide the link to where you are experiencing this issue? The issue you are having seems to be out of bound for this support forum.
If it's a problem using the Add-ons site, this would be a better forum to ask in:
Also make sure not to use special characters in the theme name.