What is Mozbackup and how does one use it ?
A search of Mozilla Help only throws up mentions in passing of Mozbackup by people who have used it. So what is it? And why doesn't it appear as part of installing Firefox, instead of me having to hunt for it ?
I gather it may be be needed for Firefox and Thunderbird backups since proprietary backup programs somehow fail to deal with them successfully. Is this really the case ? And how would it work combining two different back-ups ? (scratches tiny head)
Thanks for your help
P.S. running W7 ultimate but OS and indeed system not really an issue.
It's a utility to backup profiles of Mozilla-based software. Offical site is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/ As far as Firefox is concerned, I think build-in Firefox Sync is better choice. And you can manually backup your profiles according to KB article below, even for products other than firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profilesFunda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 2
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
MozBackup is a tool, It allows you to backup and restore bookmarks, mail, contacts, history, extensions, passwords, cache etc. It's an easy way to do Firefox backup, Thunderbird backup ..
Try to Download the MozBackup from the below link.
Alternative for MozBackup
Okulungisiwe ngu iamjayakumars
It's a utility to backup profiles of Mozilla-based software. Offical site is: http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/ As far as Firefox is concerned, I think build-in Firefox Sync is better choice. And you can manually backup your profiles according to KB article below, even for products other than firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles