I'm having a problem with my keon. When i make or recieve a call, the other person does not hear me well. However I hear them very well.
The caller on the other side does not hear me at all. They say its very low. Where can I change the settings so that when someone call me they can hear clearly.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with placing calls and that the other part is unable to hear you properly. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reprodcuce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
The OS version is 220.127.116.11-GP.
The problem is that the other part cannot hear me properly. On my side I can hear them clearly. Even though I change the sim card the problem is same.
Current cell phone carrier is Mauritius Telecom
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support! After reviewing the information that you provided, we think that the best way to fix this issue would be to reset your device.
Warning: Resetting your phone will delete all data stored on the device, including apps, calendar data, email accounts, and settings.
To reset the device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap on the Device Information button.
- Tap on the More Information button.
- Tap on the Reset phone button.
- Tap OK to continue or Cancel to cancel.
We hope that this fixed the issue you were having. Please report back to us if this helped!
I have reset the phone and now the other part does not hear me at all
Is there any settings that need to be changed.
Hi Pamela, is this with a bluetooth headset or just speaking through the phone? We had an issue with one of the phones were the bluetooth was too soft. bug 912376 It was fixed in 1.2
Hi Nhirata, the problem is just speaking through the phone.
Thanks Pamela. I also take it that you do not have headphones plugged in? ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=843267 )
I opened up bug 959412 to further investigate this issue. ( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=959412 )