Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Since ZTE is so slow with Open updates, could Mozilla host compiled Binaries?
Not all users can compile FFOS from source, so how about hosting stable builds of 1.1 and 1.2? ZTE is dragging their feet, and we get it, it's not your fault, but c'mon, it's got your logo, on it, and y'all could show a little love to the early adopters.
Okulungisiwe ngu Doramia
All Replies (8)
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support about your Firefox OS device. I am glad to assist you in regards to you having issues surfing the web.
- Please make sure that your internet connectivity (Wi-Fi/ Mobile data) is working properly and is turned on.
- If internet connectivity is working properly and other applications are working properly, hold the home button and close the application causing trouble.
- If the Firefox Browser is having issues, try clearing cookies and data:
- To clear your cookies and data from the browser, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser and tap the tab in the upper right.
- The sidebar will open.
- Tap the gear button at the top to open the browser settings.
- Tap the Clear cookies and private data button.
- If none of the above solved your issue, please reboot your device to see if it helps.
Did this fix your problem? Please report back to us!
<SNORT> Awesome. And to think I thought I could fix this by pulling the battery,
If your question is why Mozilla doesn't host stable builds of FFOS 1.1 and 1.2 then it's outside the scope of this support forum.
The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other Firefox users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or Firefox developers.
If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu in Desktop Firefox and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected at http://input.mozilla.org/, where a team of people read it and gather data about the most common issues.
Okulungisiwe ngu AliceWyman
All right, do any voulunteers want to upload builds of 1.1 or 1.2?
The code of Firefox OS is called boot-2-gecko, so binaries on the FTP server would be at ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/
Is that what you were looking for?
I know, right? It's such an obvious thing, and yet no one thought of it before. By the way, since I have your attention, is there a way to build for the Inari that doesn't involve using a hacked version of the boot image?
Volunteers here are mainly to provide support and to keep our knowledge base up to date. Many of us here that provide support do not compile builds nor do we upload them. You can find more information of our developer website.
To assist you better:
- Open the settings application
- Tap on Device information
- Provide the following:
- * Then tap on more information
- * OS Version
- * Build Identifier
- * Update Channel
This will assist us further providing you support.