I can't load videos from websites. I tried loading video from XNXX.COM and it never gets past 1% load. It works using Internet Explorer
I used to be able to load videos from this and other websites without any problems. I think it may have start happening with a Firefox upgrade to v24 or v25. I access the website. Select any video to load and it never gets past 1% load. It used to load 100% and I could view it and using RealPlayer download the video to my hard drive. I can't do that now within Firefox. Any video from the same website using Internet Explorer loads, I can view it, and using RealPlayer download the video to my hard drive. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling RealPlayer and it still doesn't work within Firefox.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Motive Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Recent crashes of certain multimedia contents (this includes Youtube videos, certain flash games and other applications) in conjunction with Firefox are most probably caused by a recent Flash update and/or a malfunctioning browser plugin such as Real Player.
In order to remedy the problem, please perform the steps mentioned in these Knowledge Base articles:
Other, more technical information about these issues can be found under these Links:
Hope this helps!
It is possible that oyur anti-virus or firewall software is interfering with downloading the media files.
Try to disable the real-time (live) scanning of files in your anti-virus software temporarily to see if that makes downloading work.
Boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.