Addons will not stay installed
So I recently updated from Mozilla 14 to Mozilla 25, imported stuff from other Web Browser. SO I saw Adblocker and lightbeam..... Installed, both worked. So I close down Mozilla, come back a few hours later and I see my addons are not installed........... I try re-installing them then shutting down Mozilla..... it WILL NOT STAY INSTALLED!!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Unity Player 4.0.1f2
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Please see the support article here:
The easiest fix will probably be to do a Firefox Reset as the article suggests.
I hope this helps. Let me know if not.