how to prevent multiple tool bar from opening in a single window and how to place adress bar at the top
address bar at the top, prevent single window from opening multiple tab separately
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
You want to hide the tab bar, or you want to limit each window to one tab, or both?
Did you have this working in a previous version of Firefox and it stopped working, or have you had this issue for a while?
Regarding the tab bar this comment is from the Firefox 23 days:
In Firefox 22 and earlier, you could suppress the tab bar when there was only one page open in the window, i.e., only a single tab. The developers are gearing up for a new interface, so removed that option. However, at least for now, you can restore it with an add-on:
Note: I haven't tried it myself.