I cannot set up an account for sync.
I am attempting to register to sync my firefox account for computer and tablet.
Working on the computer it says I need to set up an account but as soon as I put one letter in the email box it throws up a fault.
I presume this is a problem at Mozilla's end but is there any other way of me syncing my comp and my tablet?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
That is how this form work. This should be fine once you have finished entering the fully qualified e-mail address with a trailing @server.com part