When I open a tab it errors out and I can click on home and all is well
After starting Firefox all is well. When I open a new tab I get "Server not found" It only a minor problem as if I click on the home icon my home page is displayed and all is well. I believe that the tab has no instruction to go to my home page, but I do not know how to set it. thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
You can check the browser.newtab.url pref on the about:config page to see the current new tab page setting.
You can use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.
Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).
See also this article about the New Tab page (about:newtab):