Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
This website does not work when you go to other pages like the grammar, it just says wait. It works in IE. help pls. http://iqra.mediu.edu.my/eBooks/index.htm
I go to website http://iqra.mediu.edu.my/eBooks/index.htm (you have to download an exe.) Then click on arabic grammar 1 link. It just says wait. same in chrome, but works in IE 10. Someone had same issue in IE10 which was solved by selecting compatibility mode. I have windows 8. Any solution for this site to work properly ?
All Replies (2)
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (click Exit from the Firefox or File menu).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
Please report back to see if this helped you!
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping before I went ahead and did a reinstall that someone else would see if the site worked on their firefox. The site also does not work on chrome, so I think it may have to do with some type of setting, compatibility or otherwise