Copy and Paste function is not working in FFv23
I cannot place cursor and choose content to copy. Cursor scrolls and will not allow me to highlight.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Fuze Meeting NPAPI Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Sony Reader Application Detector Plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Hello Kimb3rly, try to Turn off hardware acceleration, and check it again.
In your system details, your user agent said you have 24.0 installed (User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0)
can you try windows safe mode and see if it works there.
Thans - didn't work.
Did this - didn't work.
Try to use keyboard shortcuts if the buttons on the web page or other methods aren't working.
- Copy: Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Insert (Mac: Command + C)
- Paste: Ctrl+V or Shift+Insert (Mac: Command + V)
- Cut: Ctrl+X or Shift+Delete (Mac: Command + X)
You may have switched on caret browsing.
You can press F7 (Mac: fn + F7) to toggle caret browsing on/off.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Accessibility: [ ] "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.