about ten days ago several hundred of my e-mails disappeared. Can you help get them back?
I keep e-mails on my server until I have time to file them. about ten days ago several hundred of my e-mails disappeared, as well as some daily e-mails I receive stopped coming. I contacted what I thought was google repair. They charged me $400 and did not return my e-mails. Can you help me get them back. I use them for many purposes and am concerned that they would just disappear.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
This is your Gmail account?
Just in case your password has been compromised, you may want to change that now.
I'm not sure whether any volunteers here have faced this problem before. Google's support for Gmail is on this forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail
Please note: When you post in Google Groups, you can use an alias instead of your Google+ full name. Click the button with the head and shoulders and small gear icon to choose.