Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Want to uninstall Mysearchdial
When I tried to update Firefox to version 21 I don't think it installed but I now have Mysearchdial toolbar on the default page when I open Firefox. I want to go back to my original homepage on Firefox. Thank you for any help you can give me.
All Replies (5)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thank you all who answered my question, but I still have My search dial for mozilla home page. Firefox did not close and nothing changed. There is no help showing on this tool bar but I did go to tools >options> general>restore to default. But nothing changed. Would really like to get back to my original firefox home page. Guess I will have to live with this. Thank you
did you try this? http://malwaretips.com/blogs/start-mysearchdial-removal/ you dont deserve to live with adware on your computer.
Try to use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.
Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).
If you do not keep changes after a restart, see:
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller:
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked