Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
With my latest Firefox upgrade, I've lost sound for videos, especially YouTube.
I get sound for my Words with Friends, but nothing on videos. The sound symbol in the video bar for You Tube videos doesn't have the sound waves -- it has an X. But I can hear videos that are accessed from individual websites, such as Charlie Rose or HBO.
All Replies (1)
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can also try to clear the local settings in Flash for this website.
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
- Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
- Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel: