how to update mozilla firefox 3.6 to last browser
I used mozilla firefox 3.6 but I want to update to last browser firefox 20 if is posible but I don't know how please help
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 2.32.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.9.1 (fedora-184.108.40.206.fc14-i386)) executes Java applets.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101005 Fedora/3.6.10-1.fc14 Firefox/3.6.10
The first thing you should do is to make sure that your Linux distro meets Firefox 20 system requirements, and that your hardware is new enough (I'm seeing two i386 plugins listed in your "more system details").
As I recall, the GTK package is the most important package for Firefox 4+ versions. As far as hardware, no specifics are listed for Linux - so use the Windows Recommended Hardware specs as a rough guide - SSE2 and 512MB RAM.