You have a security problem
I was switched to a trojan site. I was told I needed to update viewer.here is the site I was switched to. http://www.freemplayer.com/a/flashplayer/update/?dp=mc0UDhSyQACaMTABAAAAAHhDTAAAAAAAAgAAAKcBAAAAAP8AAAAFDi0mXgAAAAAAu7JiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAxYhcAAAAAAAIAAgAAgD8AJrpkHj4BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=,eJyL8E038DItT88zDnE1z0.LTk8MTA4qyso3iS8I8PLJK8xKqvCOStfVBQAZVg3W&VURLID=236244377 This can cause a LOT of problems for our users!!!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1993
- Logitech Device Detection
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
What were the steps leading up to the problem. For example, did this pop up from a particular website? Can you check back through your history (don't open the pages, because the entries will move up to the current time) here for clues:
- Ctrl+Shift+h or
- History > View All History
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!